Price reduced at checkout automatically
Here at PCC, we are frequently asked - "What if I want ALL of Gordon's videos?"
PCC's All-Access Pass is the answer!
All-Access Pass includes:
- Streaming access to every active CE video, currently over 75 videos (See titles below. Over $12,400 value if purchased separately)
- Every new video, as soon as it's released. We release a new CE title every other month - that's 6 new titles a year ($950/year value)
- Paradigm Changes in the Profession - annual course in Las Vegas ($499 value)
- Over 190 hours of CE available
- 20% off discount on Hands-on Courses, CR Update Courses, & Clinicians Report Subscriptions
- NEW : 3-hour virtual course recordings, available one week after live course (over $3,500 value)
- NEW: Select from 2 options for our annual course "Paradigm Changes in the Profession"
- Las Vegas on Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 - or - LIVE VIRTUAL condensed course on Thursday evening - October 20, 2022.
$4,999 First Year | $999 Annual Renewal Fee
What titles are included? Below is our video library at a glance.
- V4784 - Avoiding Common Administrative Errors
- X4715 - Building Your Ideal Team*
- V4734 - Effective Communication Techniques for the Entire Dental Team
- V4766 - Get the Money off the Books and into the Bank!
- V4794 - Multiple Patient Scheduling - Working Smarter, Not Harder
- V4790 - Preparing for an Easy Practice Transition
- V4739 - Protecting Your Dental Office from Embezzlement & Fraud
- V4733 - Protecting Yourself Against Malpractice Suits
- X4728 - Positioning Your Practice for Success*
- V3554 - Class II Composite Resins Can Be Predictable, Non-Sensitive, and Profitable
- V3501 - Making Foolproof Class II Composites
- V3582 - Mastering Frequent Esthetic Challenges with Resin
- V3514 - The New Glass Ionomers Really Work!
- X3512 - Predictable, Fast, Long-Lasting Composites*
- V3522 - Rubber Dam - Still the Best Dry-Field Technique!
- V5143 - Sealants & Preventive Resin Restorations - When & How
Dental Assisting / Dental Hygiene
- V4745 - Dental Assisting for Posterior Restorations
- V4714 - Effective Use of Four-Handed and Six-Handed Dentistry
- V4748 - Essentials of Effective Dental Assisting, Ed 2,
- V4799 - Optimizing Dental Hygiene to the Next Level!
- C502A - Pouring & Trimming Casts
- V4700 - Top Ten Revenue-Producing Expanded Functions
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- V4346 - Easy Crown Lengthening
- V4353 - Esthetic Gingival Covering of Exposed Crown Margins, Ed 2
- V4367 - Making Suturing Simple
- V4323 - Minimally Invasive Periodontal Therapy
- V4385 - New Soft-Tissue Grafting Alternatives - Time to Change!
- V4350 - Socket Preservation and Bone Grafting
- X4325 - What's the Best Laser for My Practice? *
- V2333 - The Best Implant-Supported Restorations
- V2391 - Diagnosis and Treatment of Failing Implants
- V2305 - Proven Simple and Successful Use of Mini Implants
- V2503 - Restoration of Complete and Partial Edentulism
- V2373 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Placement - Guide or No Guide?
- V2388 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Solutions for Edentulous Mandibles
- V2452 - Infection Control for Every Dental Practice
- V2479 - Infection Control Techniques - Step-by-Step
- X2407 - Infection Control in the New COVID 19 World*
- X4735 - 50 Useful Clinical Tips - 2022*
- V4757 - Dr. Christensen's Clinical Failures and How to Avoid Them, 2nd Edition
- V4776 - Ergonomics - Reduce or Eliminate Pain from Your Practice Day
- X4739 - Paradigm Changes in the Profession -2022*
- X4736 - Technologies to Change Your Practice - Now!*
- V4777 - Treating the Aging Population
- V4793 - What Technologies Do YOU Really Need?
- V1964 - Affordable Treatment of Complex Rehabilitative Needs
- V1927 - Alginate Impressions - Predictable & Accurate
- V1921 - Cementing Restorations - Proven & Successful!
- V1934 - Complex Oral Rehabilitation
- V1928 - Effective Provisional Restorations
- X1913 - Ending the Crown Confusion*
- V1980 - Foolproof, Fast Single Crown Procedure
- V1922 - Impressions Can Be Simple and Predictable
- V1947 - Light Curing Resin for Fast Custom Trays and Repairs
- V1572 - Onlays vs Crowns
- V1925 - Optimal Fixed Prosthodontic Tooth Preparations
- V1958 - Posts, Cores, and Build-Ups - Predictable and Strong
- V1904 - Reliable, Simple Treatment of Cracked Teeth
- V1992 - Rescuing Failing Fixed Prosthodontic & Direct Restorations
- V1942 - Strong, Comfortable, Esthetic Rehabilitations with Zirconia
* - LIVE Lecture Recording
More than $2,000 of NEW content is added to your membership each year!
Your All-Access Pass is the best way to stay up-to-date on the most timely topics in dentistry. Watch every video, with no limitations on how many times you view each title! Need to review the technique for a simple third-molar extraction before your patient tomorrow? Want a refresher on how to accomplish a vertical mattress suture? Login and watch! Utilize your All-Access Pass with your team - optimize lost production time during cancelled appointments, train new employees, and use content for regular staff in-service meetings. Your savings continue with the low annual renewal rate.
Dr. Ruddle's endodontic videos and other non-CE videos are NOT included in this subscription. The All-Access Pass is an annual streaming subscription designed for a single practitioner of any age. Please contact PCC if you are interested in a multi-user account for additional savings.