Here at PCC, we are frequently asked - "What if I want ALL of Gordon's videos?"
PCC's All-Access Pass is the answer!
All-Access Pass includes:
- Streaming access to every active CE video, currently over 75 videos (See titles below. Over $12,400 value if purchased separately)
- Every new video, as soon as it's released. (over $2,400/year value)
- Annual Course "Paradigm Changes in the Profession" ($499 value)
- Over 190 hours of CE available
Flexibility for your practice-
- LIVE or On-Demand: All-Access members are invited to attend the live broadcast of our virtual classes. If you cannot attend the live class, the course recordings will be available to stream On-Demand one week after the live course.
- In-Person or Online: Select from 2 options for our annual course "Paradigm Changes in the Profession"
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas on Saturday, Oct 14, 2023
- LIVE VIRTUAL condensed course on Thursday evening - October 19, 2023.
- Enhance your Membership: Add up to 4 secondary account holders from the same practice and/or family for only $200/year each. Please contact PCC at (800) 223-6569 to add secondary users. (Secondary accounts exclude Paradigm Changes course, which may be purchased separately.)
$4,999 First Year | $999 Annual Renewal Fee
What titles are included? Below is our video library at a glance.
- V4784 - Avoiding Common Administrative Errors
- X4715 - Building Your Ideal Team*
- V4734 - Effective Communication Techniques for the Entire Dental Team
- S4749 - Essential Risk Management
- V4766 - Get the Money off the Books and into the Bank!
- V4794 - Multiple Patient Scheduling - Working Smarter, Not Harder
- V4790 - Preparing for an Easy Practice Transition
- V4739 - Protecting Your Dental Office from Embezzlement & Fraud
- X4728 - Positioning Your Practice for Success*
- X4750 - Retirement Planning - Start with the End in Mind*
- V3501 - Making Foolproof Class II Composites
- V3582 - Mastering Frequent Esthetic Challenges with Resin
- V3514 - The New Glass Ionomers Really Work!
- X3512 - Predictable, Fast, Long-Lasting Composites*
- V3522 - Rubber Dam - Still the Best Dry-Field Technique!
- V3531 - Successful Isolation of Operating Fields
- V5143 - Sealants & Preventive Resin Restorations - When & How
Dental Assisting / Dental Hygiene
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- V2333 - The Best Implant-Supported Restorations
- V2391 - Diagnosis and Treatment of Failing Implants
- V2305 - Proven Simple and Successful Use of Mini Implants
- V2503 - Restoration of Complete and Partial Edentulism
- V2373 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Placement - Guide or No Guide?
- V2388 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Solutions for Edentulous Mandibles
- X4735 - 50 Useful Clinical Tips - 2022*
- V4757 - Dr. Christensen's Clinical Failures and How to Avoid Them, 2nd Edition
- V4776 - Ergonomics - Reduce or Eliminate Pain from Your Practice Day
- S4741 - Materials & Techniques You Can't Live Without
- X4736 - Technologies to Change Your Practice - Now!*
- V4777 - Treating the Aging Population
- V1964 - Affordable Treatment of Complex Rehabilitative Needs
- V1927 - Alginate Impressions - Predictable & Accurate
- V1921 - Cementing Restorations - Proven & Successful!
- V1934 - Complex Oral Rehabilitation
- V1980 - Foolproof, Fast Single Crown Procedure
- V1922 - Impressions Can Be Simple and Predictable
- V1572 - Onlays vs Crowns
- V1925 - Optimal Fixed Prosthodontic Tooth Preparations
- V1958 - Posts, Cores, and Build-Ups - Predictable and Strong
- V1904 - Reliable, Simple Treatment of Cracked Teeth
- V1992 - Rescuing Failing Fixed Prosthodontic & Direct Restorations
- S1943 - Simple Temporary Restorations
- V1942 - Strong, Comfortable, Esthetic Rehabilitations with Zirconia
* - LIVE Lecture Recording
More than $2,000 of NEW content is added to your membership each year!
Your All-Access Pass is the best way to stay up-to-date on the most timely topics in dentistry. Watch every video, with no limitations on how many times you view them! Need to review the technique for a simple third-molar extraction before your patient tomorrow? Want a refresher on how to accomplish a vertical mattress suture? Login and watch! Utilize your All-Access Pass with your team - optimize lost production time during cancelled appointments, train new employees, and use content for regular staff in-service meetings. Your savings continue with the low annual renewal rate.
Dr. Ruddle's endodontic videos and other non-CE videos are NOT included in this subscription. The All-Access Pass is an annual streaming subscription designed for a single practitioner of any age. Please contact PCC if you are interested in a multi-user account for additional savings.