Infection Control for TODAY!
This is the recording of our LIVE interactive virtual course.
Rella Christensen has been a practicing dental clinician and is a research microbiologist. In her fast-moving program, see how you and your team can prevent unnecessary personal exposure and maximize infection control effectiveness for your patients and all who enter the office.
This program is based on clinically relevant, repeated microbiology testing by TRAC Research. This research validates and demonstrates the information on the products and procedures that will be discussed, including new surface disinfectants, antimicrobial oral rinses, face masks, air quality, critical vaccines, and much more. At the conclusion of the program, you will be able to:
- List products and procedures with demonstrated effectiveness.
- Discuss why viruses are of critical concern today.
- List disinfectant brands that kill fast, broad-spectrum, and in the presence of your patient’s body fluids.
- List personal barrier designs that are effective and practical for everyday use.
- Describe steps you can use to maintain maximum daily health.
The information in this program is state-of-the-art and will help you and your staff!