Impressions Can Be Simple & Predictable
Anticipated Release - August 2021
Gordon J. Christensen DDS MSD PhD
One of the most often inadequate dentist or staff procedures in restorative dentistry, as reported by most dental laboratories, is making adequate impressions! Is this a difficult procedure? NO! It can be relatively easy, even for complex situations. This video shows techniques to overcome the prevalent conventional and digital impression problems, including:
- Overall techniques for both fixed and removable impressions.
- Reduce soft tissue inflammation preoperatively.
- The best impression materials.
- Soft tissue management allowing visible impressions of preparation margins every time.
- Controlling bleeding during tooth preparation and while making impressions.
- Important differences between conventional impressions and digital scanning.
- Analog impressions that actually make dentures stay in place.
- Impressions for digital dentures – are they different?
- Achieving patient comfort and confidence during impressions.
Perfect your impressions with the materials, techniques, and technologies shown in this video!