Here at PCC, we are frequently asked - "What if I want ALL of Gordon's videos?"
PCC's All-Access Pass is the answer!
All-Access Pass includes:
- Streaming access to every active CE video, currently over 70 videos (See titles below. Over $11,000 value if purchased separately)
- Every new video, as soon as it's released. We release a new CE title every other month - that's 6 new titles a year ($950/year value)
- Paradigm Changes in the Profession - annual course in Las Vegas ($499 value)
- Over 170 hours of CE available
- 20% off discount on Hands-on Courses, CR Update Courses, & Clinicians Report Subscriptions
- NEW : 3-hour virtual course recordings, available one week after live course (over $3,000 value)
- NEW: Select from 2 options for our annual course "Paradigm Changes in the Profession"
- Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept 18, 2021 - or - LIVE VIRTUAL condensed course on Thursday evening - Sept 23, 2021.
$4,999 First Year | $999 Annual Renewal Fee
NO INTEREST if paid in full within 6 months, when you checkout with Pay Pal Credit
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimal monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Select PayPal Credit option at checkout for credit approval.
What titles are included? Below is our video library at a glance.
- V4784 - Avoiding Common Administrative Errors
- X4715 - Building Your Ideal Team*
- V4766 - Get the Money off the Books and into the Bank!
- V4794 - Multiple Patient Scheduling - Working Smarter, Not Harder
- V4790 - Preparing for an Easy Practice Transition
- V4739 - Protecting Your Dental Office from Embezzlement & Fraud
- V4733 - Protecting Yourself Against Malpractice Suits
- V4755 - Understanding Dental Concepts, Equipment, Materials, and Techniques
- V3554 - Class II Composite Resins Can Be Predictable, Non-Sensitive, and Profitable
- V3501 - Making Foolproof Class II Composites
- V3582 - Mastering Frequent Esthetic Challenges with Resin
- V3514 - The New Glass Ionomers Really Work!
- X3512 - Predictable, Fast, Long-Lasting Composites*
- V3522 - Rubber Dam - Still the Best Dry-Field Technique!
- V5143 - Sealants & Preventive Resin Restorations - When & How
Dental Assisting / Dental Hygiene
- V4745 - Dental Assisting for Posterior Restorations
- V4714 - Effective Use of Four-Handed and Six-Handed Dentistry
- V4748 - Essentials of Effective Dental Assisting, Ed 2,
- V4799 - Optimizing Dental Hygiene to the Next Level!
- C502A - Pouring & Trimming Casts
- V4700 - Top Ten Revenue-Producing Expanded Functions
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- V4346 - Easy Crown Lengthening
- V4353 - Esthetic Gingival Covering of Exposed Crown Margins, Ed 2
- V4367 - Making Suturing Simple
- V4323 - Minimally Invasive Periodontal Therapy
- V4385 - New Soft-Tissue Grafting Alternatives - Time to Change!
- V4350 - Socket Preservation and Bone Grafting
- X4325 - What's the Best Laser for My Practice? *
- V2391 - Diagnosis and Treatment of Failing Implants
- V2305 - Proven Simple and Successful Use of Mini Implants
- V2379 - Restoring Implants - A Comparison & Demonstration of Techniques
- V2503 - Restoration of Complete and Partial Edentulism
- V2373 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Placement - Guide or No Guide?
- V2388 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Solutions for Edentulous Mandibles
- V2452 - Infection Control for Every Dental Practice
- V2479 - Infection Control Techniques - Step-by-Step
- X2407 - Preparing for Your Return to Practice in the New COVID 19 World*
- X4725 - 50 Useful Clinical Tips - 2021 *
- X4717 - Ask the Experts*
- V4757 - Dr. Christensen's Clinical Failures and How to Avoid Them, 2nd Edition
- V4776 - Ergonomics - Reduce or Eliminate Pain from Your Practice Day
- X4718 - Paradigm Changes in the Profession -2020*
- X4710 - Take Your Practice Back - Survive and Thrive in the New Economy*
- V4777 - Treating the Aging Population
- V4793 - What Technologies Do YOU Really Need?
- V1964 - Affordable Treatment of Complex Rehabilitative Needs
- V1927 - Alginate Impressions - Predictable & Accurate
- V1921 - Cementing Restorations - Proven & Successful!
- V1934 - Complex Oral Rehabilitation
- V1928 - Effective Provisional Restorations
- X1913 - Ending the Crown Confusion*
- V1980 - Foolproof, Fast Single Crown Procedure
- V1922 - Impressions Can Be Simple and Predictable
- V1947 - Light Curing Resin for Fast Custom Trays and Repairs
- V1572 - Onlays vs Crowns
- V1925 - Optimal Fixed Prosthodontic Tooth Preparations
- V1958 - Posts, Cores, and Build-Ups - Predictable and Strong
- V1904 - Reliable, Simple Treatment of Cracked Teeth
- V1992 - Rescuing Failing Fixed Prosthodontic & Direct Restorations
The All Access Pass is the best way to stay up-to-date on the most timely topics in dentistry.
Watch every video*, with no limitations on how many times you view each title! Need to review the technique for a simple third-molar extraction before your patient tomorrow? Want a refresher on how to accomplish a vertical mattress suture? Login and watch!
Utilize your All-Access Pass with your team - optimize lost production time during cancelled appointments, train new employees, and use content for regular staff in-service meetings. Your savings continue with the low annual renewal rate.
* See titles listed below. Dr. Ruddle's endodontic videos and other non-CE videos are NOT included in this subscription. The All-Access Pass is an annual streaming subscription designed for a single practitioner of any age. Please contact PCC if you are interested in a multi-user account for additional savings.
* - Recorded Virtual Course
The All Access Pass is an annual subscription program. In the past, we have had requests to substitute the entire video library on DVD for the All Access Pass. If you wish to purchase our entire current video library, PCC will do a flat 30% discount off the combined DVD retail price. This offer is only available on purchases of the entire library, and you must call (800) 223-6569 to order. Some videos do not have a DVD option. We highly recommend you consider the All Access Pass. It offers the best value and will be continuously updated as you maintain your subscription for only $999 / year. Additional savings may be obtained with a multi-user account. Please contact PCC for details.