PCC Video Library at a Glance
- V4784 - Avoiding Common Administrative Errors
- X4715 - Building Your Ideal Team*
- V4766 - Get the Money off the Books and into the Bank!
- V4794 - Multiple Patient Scheduling - Working Smarter, Not Harder
- V4790 - Preparing for an Easy Practice Transition
- V4739 - Protecting Your Dental Office from Embezzlement & Fraud
- V4733 - Protecting Yourself Against Malpractice Suits
- V4755 - Understanding Dental Concepts, Equipment, Materials, and Techniques
- V3554 - Class II Composite Resins Can Be Predictable, Non-Sensitive, and Profitable
- V3501 - Making Foolproof Class II Composites
- V3582 - Mastering Frequent Esthetic Challenges with Resin
- V3514 - The New Glass Ionomers Really Work!
- X3512 - Predictable, Fast, Long-Lasting Composites*
- V3522 - Rubber Dam - Still the Best Dry-Field Technique!
- V5143 - Sealants & Preventive Resin Restorations - When & How
Dental Assisting / Dental Hygiene
- V4745 - Dental Assisting for Posterior Restorations
- V4714 - Effective Use of Four-Handed and Six-Handed Dentistry
- V4748 - Essentials of Effective Dental Assisting, Ed 2,
- V4799 - Optimizing Dental Hygiene to the Next Level!
- C502A - Pouring & Trimming Casts
- V4700 - Top Ten Revenue-Producing Expanded Functions
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- V2391 - Diagnosis and Treatment of Failing Implants
- V2305 - Proven Simple and Successful Use of Mini Implants
- V2379 - Restoring Implants - A Comparison & Demonstration of Techniques
- V2503 - Restoration of Complete and Partial Edentulism
- V2373 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Placement - Guide or No Guide?
- V2388 - Simple, Inexpensive Implant Solutions for Edentulous Mandibles
- X4717 - Ask the Experts*
- V4757 - Dr. Christensen's Clinical Failures and How to Avoid Them, 2nd Edition
- V4776 - Ergonomics - Reduce or Eliminate Pain from Your Practice Day
- X4718 - Paradigm Changes in the Profession -2020*
- X4710 - Take Your Practice Back - Survive and Thrive in the New Economy*
- V4777 - Treating the Aging Population
- V4793 - What Technologies Do YOU Really Need?
- V1964 - Affordable Treatment of Complex Rehabilitative Needs
- V1927 - Alginate Impressions - Predictable & Accurate
- V1921 - Cementing Restorations - Proven & Successful!
- V1934 - Complex Oral Rehabilitation
- V1928 - Effective Provisional Restorations
- X1913 - Ending the Crown Confusion*
- V1980 - Foolproof, Fast Single Crown Procedure
- V1922 - Impressions Can Be Simple and Predictable
- V1947 - Light Curing Resin for Fast Custom Trays and Repairs
- V1572 - Onlays vs Crowns
- V1925 - Optimal Fixed Prosthodontic Tooth Preparations
- V1958 - Posts, Cores, and Build-Ups - Predictable and Strong
- V1904 - Reliable, Simple Treatment of Cracked Teeth
- V1992 - Rescuing Failing Fixed Prosthodontic & Direct Restorations
* - LIVE Lecture Recording