Infection Control in the New COVID-19 World
Instructor: Rella P. Christensen, RDH, PhD
This video is from our live webinar. Available in streaming format only. This On-Demand Course can be watched multiple times and is guaranteed to be available for one-year after purchase.
Rella Christensen is a practicing dental clinician who is also a well-respected microbiologist. In her fast-moving program, see how you and your team can prevent unnecessary exposure and maximize Infection Control effectiveness. This program is based on clinically relevant, repeated microbiology testing by the TRAC division of Clinicians Report Foundation that tests and validates the information on all products and procedures mentioned, including critical vaccines, face masks, air quality, gloves, and surface disinfectants. Know the answers to these important questions before you return to practice:
- Which products and procedures are reliable and which items may be scams?
- How can you boost your immune system?
- How can you control dental office aerosols?
- Why are viruses more of a concern than bacteria?
- Which disinfectants kill fast, broad-spectrum, and in clinical human fluids?
- How can you properly use disinfectants to get microbe kill?
- Which personal barriers are the best for dental practice, and how do you take them off after use without contaminating yourself?
Reviews from course attendees:
"Thank you! Very happy with content. Not sugar coated, down to the point. Thank you!"
"Great course, and I’m glad she covered why you use those two virus/bacteria models. That makes sense. I wondered at first. Excellent and comprehensive! Beautiful work!"
"It was informative, scientific and just phenomenal!!!"
"Rella did a phenomenal job! Very thought provoking."