Ask the Experts 2020
Recording from our live webinar on November 14, 2020. Available in streaming format only. This On-Demand Course can be watched multiple times and is guaranteed to be available for one-year after purchase.
This type of program has been extremely highly rated in many major dental meetings, because it includes only the most important questions and answers at the time of the program. Before the meeting, participants submit questions they want to have answered. The questions are sorted by frequency and category by Gordon, who will moderate a panel of experts to answer your questions LIVE at the course. Many highly pertinent questions will be answered during the program.
Some of the questions we will be answering in this course:
- Which cements are best for e.Max and zirconia crowns?
- What dental technologies are the best for your practice?
- Should thyroid collars be used for all radiographs?
- Are fixed or removable prostheses over implants best for edentulous patients?
- What are the best ways to motivate patients to accept treatment plans?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment?
- Which is better - digital impressions or analog?
- Is MTA paste best for pulp capping?
- Have minis proven themselves?
- Which devices are useful for evaluating occlusion?
- Are the new glass ionomers really better?