Esthetic Dentistry Has Changed - Have You?
Dental concepts that improve patient appearance are the most desired dental procedures. Your patients want to look better and feel positive about their appearance. What has changed in esthetic dentistry?
- Advances in crown materials have changed 90% of crowns placed in recent years.
- Some bonding materials actually work.
- A few bulk-fill composites do cure deeper.
- Fewer composite colors save money.
- Dual-cure restoratives seal better.
- Botox use is growing.
- Adult orthodontics and aligners are increasing.
- A challenging new technology in light-curing laser.
- And many more.
In this course, Gordon will update your esthetic knowledge in just 3 hours!
Attention All-Access Pass members: Current members receive an email invitation 2 weeks before the live virtual lecture that will allow them to RSVP and attend at no extra charge. Another benefit to members is that you may register guests at a discounted price of $199 / Dentist. Please contact our CE coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Saturday, Jan 6, 2024
Start Time: 8am Mountain (10am Eastern, 9am Central, 7am Pacific)
End Time: 11am Mountain (1pm Eastern, noon Central, 10am Pacific)