Virtual Course Subscription
Join us from the convenience of your individual home or office for one year of LIVE, interactive virtual courses!
Over $3000 value for only $999/year. Includes:
- More than 18 CE hours of LIVE virtual courses during your annual subscription
- Over 30 CE hours of virtual courses available to stream On-Demand TODAY
- Over 20 hours of 5-minute videos with Gordon Christensen, our knowledgeable staff, and the Clinicians Report Science team, answering the most commonly asked questions in dentistry.
- New 5-minute video from Gordon emailed each week!
- Save 20% off online purchase of additional CE videos or hands-on course registrations during your membership
Over 30 CE hours (Must take test for self-study CE. Must login and attend LIVE class to receive in-person CE.)
Upcoming LIVE courses:
Saturday, Dec 9, 2023: Making Perio a Successful Part of Your Practice
Saturday, Jan 6, 2024: Esthetic Dentistry Has Changed, Have You?
Saturday, Mar 9, 2024: Oral Pathology with John Svirsky
Saturday, May 18, 2024: 50 Useful Clinical Tips 2024
Saturday, Sept 21, 2024: State-of-the-Art Pediatric Dentistry
Thursday, Oct 17, 2024: Paradigm Changes in the Profession - 2024
Available to Watch On-Demand with Membership TODAY:
- Removable Prosthodontics - Predictable & Enjoyable
- Treating Patients with Substance Use Disorders
- Infection Control for TODAY!
- Retirement Planning - Start with the End in Mind
- 50 Useful Clinical Tips - 2023
- Conservative Indirect Restorations
- Making Occlusion Work for Your Practice
- Christensen's Frequent Failures & How to Avoid Them
- Building Your Ideal Team
- What’s the Best Laser for My Practice?
- Pain Control, Opioid Prescribing, and Substance Abuse Prevention
- Paradigm Changes in the Profession - 2023
Each class = 3 CE Units
Comments from past virtual attendees:
"Nothing beats live education, but the virtual course is vastly superior in time and money value. It would be the best training vehicle for the dental teams. As many team members cannot leave their families for several days and provides a great cost savings to the dentist financially. Alleviating the lost time and money from work and travel expenditure for team members."
"Worth the three hours on a Saturday!"
"I think the professionals answering chat really added to the quality of the course, it makes a "zoom classroom" much more interactive and valuable."
"I truly enjoyed the format. It may be the future of CE."