A TRIP YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Once-in-a-Lifetime, 7-Night Mediterranean Dental CE Cruise
Join Gordon Christensen, Lois Banta, and Practical Clinical Courses as we combine Mediterranean exploration on Princess Cruises' Emerald Princess with 2 excellent dental CE classes.
There is something for everyone! Dentists and spouses, dental assistants and hygienists, administrators and office personnel may choose from 2 concurrent courses while on board! Course times are held while at sea, so you can explore and enjoy your Mediterranean excursions. Cabins will fill quickly, please register early to ensure you will be able to attend. We look forward to seeing you June 29 - July 6, 2019!
Course 1: The "2019 Bottom Line" - with Gordon Christensen
Have you recently reviewed the changes in major trends of materials, cements, and devices in the profession and their potential impact on your practice? Know which trends are valuable to your practice and which will fizzle out. See which technologies and products will best serve your patients and which ones will only deflate your wallet! Where can your practice increase patient service while also increasing practice profitability? No matter how long you have been in practice, you and your team will benefit from this life-changing course.
Some of the topics discussed during the cruise will include:
- Which zirconia crown types and brands are acceptable or unacceptable?
- Are dual-cure restorative resins going to reduce use of light-cure resins?
- The best way to attach a fixed prosthesis over implants without screw holes.
- Is silver diamine fluoride actually working?
- Which of the new technologies do you actually need?
- The only surface disinfectant that actually disinfects.
- Are low-cost implants inferior?
- Which scanners are working well?
- Centrifuging the patient’s blood for a great graft!
- Doubling your productivity with legal delegation of clinical tasks.
- What is the best “salvage” cement for low-retention restorations?
- Making mandibular dentures stay in without implants.
- Making your zirconia crowns stay in place without debonding.
- The best of the new pulp-capping products.
- Are there better ways to do endodontic treatment?
- Which are the most adequate implants for GPs?
- Do “bioactive” restorative materials work?
- Ask Gordon your personal questions!
- Many other timely topics!
Past participants tell us that our courses offer practical, essential, beneficial concepts and techniques from which every practice can benefit. We invite you to join us and see for yourself!
14 CE hours
Course 2: "Creating a Successful Practice" - with Lois Banta
| The course presenter, Lois Banta, has been a well-known, popular presenter for many years. Join Lois as she discusses:
14 CE hours
$798 | Dentist
$498 | Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Technicians, and Office Personnel
Gordon's Class - "2019 Bottomline"
We recommend this course for dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and all clinical staff members
Lois' Class - "The Successful Practice"
We recommend this course for administration, business personnel, front desk, and interested dentists
Jun 29 > Barcelona, Spain
Jun 30 > At Sea - Course Day
Jul 1 > Gibraltar, Great Britain
Jul 2 > At Sea - Course Day
Jul 3 > Marseille, France
Jul 4 > Genoa, Italy
Jul 5 > Florence/Pisa, Italy
Jul 6 > Rome, Italy
Further information about the cruise, ports, planning, and other travel information is available from our PCC Cruise Department's website. If you wish to speak to a representative regarding the cruise accommodations, call (800) 267-0243.