A TRIP YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Once-in-a-Lifetime, 7-Night Greek Isles Dental CE Cruise June 8-15, 2024.
Join Gordon Christensen, Lois Banta, and Practical Clinical Courses as we combine Mediterranean exploration on Princess Cruises' NEW Sun Princess with 2 excellent dental CE classes.
There is something for everyone! Dentists and spouses, dental assistants and hygienists, administrators and office personnel may choose from 2 concurrent courses while on board! Course times are held while at sea, to ensure you can enjoy your cruise excursions. Cabins will fill quickly; please register early to ensure you will be able to attend. We look forward to seeing you June 8 - 15, 2024!
Gordon's Class - "2024 Bottom Line"
We recommend this course for dentists, hygienists, dental assistants, and all clinical staff members.
Lois' Class - "The Successful Practice"
We recommend this course for administration, business personnel, front desk, and interested dentists.
Save 15% off tuition if register by September 15, 2023.
$899 | Dentist
$499 | Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Technicians, and Office Personnel
Cabins are not included in tuition price. Cabin pricing varies depending on selection. You must book your cabin through the PCC Cruise Department to attend the course.
Course Option 1: The "2024 Bottom Line" - with Gordon Christensen
Have you recently reviewed the changes in major trends of materials, cements, and devices in the profession and their potential impact on your practice? Know which trends are valuable to your practice and which will fizzle out. See which technologies and products will best serve your patients and which will only deflate your wallet! Where can your practice increase patient service while also increasing practice profitability? No matter how long you have been in practice, you and your team will benefit from this life-changing course.
Some of the topics discussed during the cruise will include:
- What are the best devices and methods for resin curing?
- Endo is improving with new concepts!
- New dental equipment options.
- Conservative replacements for the “all-on-4” technique are here!
- Dental uses for 3D printing.
- Occlusion implications with zirconia restorations.
- Are low-cost implants inferior?
- Root-form implant techniques have changed – have you?
- Are new radiographic sensors better than CMOS?
- Aligners - the good and the bad.
- Antibiotic changes and expectations.
- The anti-microbiologic preventive and restorative materials and concepts.
- Are improved glass ionomers better and easier to use?
- The best uses for zirconia, lithium disilicate, and PFM.
- New and better surgery concepts.
- Ask Gordon your personal questions!
- Many other timely topics!
Past participants tell us that our courses offer practical, essential, beneficial concepts and techniques from which every practice can benefit. We invite you to join us and see for yourself!
14 CE hours
Course Option 2: "Creating a Successful Practice" - with Lois Banta
| The course presenter, Lois Banta, has been a well-known, popular presenter for many years. Join Lois as she discusses:
14 CE hours
Jun 8 > Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Jun 9 > Naples, Italy
Jun 10 > At Sea - Course Day
Jun 11 > Santorini, Greece
Jun 12 > At Sea - Course Day
Jun 13 > Istanbul, Turkey
Jun 14 > Mykonos, Greece
Jun 15 > Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Further information about the cruise, ports, planning, and other travel information is available from our PCC Cruise Department's website. If you wish to speak to a representative regarding cruise accommodations, call (855) 522-2580.