Making Endodontics Fun, Predictable, and Profitable
New October 20-21, 2023 date added. Register early, this class will sell out.
What if your endodontics were highly predictable and highly profitable at the same time? What if you were truly in control of your endodontic experience and your endodontic treatment results? What if endodontics were the most satisfying and gratifying part of your practice?
As a clinician and an educator for over 35 years, Dr. John West teaches you the skills of making endodontics easy by doing the right thing at the right time. You will learn how to competently, consistently, and confidently “Find, Follow, and Finish” treating endodontic canals at a level of excellence that you may not have thought possible. John is best known for teaching restorative dentists transferable and reproducible endodontic skills that will take you from where you are to where you want to be. He teaches that there are really no problems in endodontics, only situations that require smart knowledge, smart thinking, and smart doing.
At conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Unravel the “toothache headache”
- “Find” all canals
- “Follow” all canals using the four essential manual motions
- Prepare manual and mechanical glidepaths for safe Rotary and Reciprocation
- “Shape” canals using the latest proven Shaping and Finishing breakthrough technology
- “Finish” canals for 3D disinfection and obturation
- Immediately implement powerful endodontic practice growth builders
Come and master the art and science of Making Endodontics FUN!
Please see our cancellation policy here
Please note: If you are considering 2 or more PCC hands-on classes, we strongly encourage you to check out our Christensen Continuum Program. You can save over 30% off your course tuition by joining the Continuum Program and receive additional free benefits.
- Course 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm