Every practice day, you need to provide practical and profitable preventive procedures; predictable, esthetic long-lasting restorative procedures; as well as single crowns. This course does that! See, use, evaluate and take home samples of the newest, best, highly essential restorative materials and techniques. Gordon will help increase your expertise in all phases of restorative dentistry and show you how to be more profitable in your everyday dental procedures.
- Which restorative procedures should you include in your practice?
- Class II resins - predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy.
- Tooth-colored inlays and onlays - both lab-made and in-office milled.
- The best and newest fast curing lights
- Compare zirconia-based and full-contour zirconia restorations as well as lithium disilicate crowns.
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them.
- New caries-detecting devices - which are the best?
- Sealants that actually work.
- Optimum and expanded use of staff in all restorative procedures.
This practical course is guaranteed to make your restorative procedures more enjoyable, gratifying, and profitable!
- Course 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
- Decide which esthetic restorative procedures to include in your practice
- Class II resins – predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy
- Tooth-colored inlays & onlays, both laboratory made and in-office milled. Learn high-quality techniques and how to receive optimum third-party and patient payment!
- Zirconia-based and full-contour zirconia restorations – are they working?
- Lithium disilicate crowns (IPS e.max) – are they the future?
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them
- New caries-detecting devices – which are the best?
- Optimum and expanded use of staff in esthetic restorative procedures
Please review our course cancellation policy