Every practice day, you need to provide practical and profitable preventive procedures; predictable, esthetic long-lasting restorative procedures; as well as single crowns. This course does that! See, use, evaluate, and take home samples of the newest, best, most highly essential restorative materials and techniques. Gordon will help increase your expertise in all phases of restorative dentistry and show you how to be more profitable in your everyday dental procedures.
- Ceramic veneers, resin veneers, and the best types of zirconia crowns.
- Class II resins – predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy.
- Detecting initial caries – which are the best?
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them.
- Optimum, expanded use of staff in all restorative procedures.
- LED vs. laser curing lights.
- Sealant techniques that actually work.
- And more!
This practical course is guaranteed to make your restorative procedures more enjoyable, gratifying, and profitable!
- Course 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
- Decide which esthetic restorative procedures to include in your practice
- Class II resins – predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy
- Tooth-colored inlays & onlays, both laboratory made and in-office milled. Learn high-quality techniques and how to receive optimum third-party and patient payment!
- Zirconia-based and full-contour zirconia restorations – are they working?
- Lithium disilicate crowns (IPS e.max) – are they the future?
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them
- New caries-detecting devices – which are the best?
- Optimum and expanded use of staff in esthetic restorative procedures
Please review our course cancellation policy