Fixed Prosthodontics - What's Best?
Bring your team and join Gordon Christensen this fast-paced, highly useful course:
- The best techniques and materials to use in fixed prosthodontics
- Using staff to the optimum level
- The best preps for each crown type
- Scanning vs. elastomers
- Making the "perfect" impression
- What are the best scanners?
- In-office milling versus conventional techniques
- Successful, long-lasting crown cementation
- Repair of crowns and fixed prostheses
Join us for this full-day course and demystify the many confusing and potentially serious changes in fixed prosthodontics this year!
- September 30, 2022 (Friday)
- Raleigh Marriott City Center, Raleigh, NC
- February 11, 2023 (Saturday)
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale 17th Street
Please review our course cancellation policy
7am - 8am Registration
8am - 4pm - lecture - 1hr break for lunch