Patients Want Esthetic Dentistry!
Your patients want to look younger, feel better about themselves, and have higher self-esteem. Esthetic dental procedures stimulate patient excitement, satisfaction, and practice growth. It’s easy to excite your patients about modern dentistry when you show them what is available.
The following and other state-of-the-art esthetic topics are included in this course:
- Stimulating patient acceptance of elective esthetic treatment plans
- A comparison of crown types and where to use them
- Ceramic veneers
- Direct resin veneers and crowns
- New resin curing methods
- Whitening teeth
- Adult orthodontics and aligners
- Diastema closure
- Answers to YOUR questions!
YOUR PATIENTS ARE WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT THESE DESIRABLE PROCEDURES!
Please review our course cancellation policy
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2024
SATURDAY, February 10, 2024
7am - 8am Registration
8am - 4pm - lecture - 1hr break for lunch