Michael Dorociak, DDS
- Graduated from the University of Notre Dame - 1982
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry -1984
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry -1986
- Completed a general practice residency at Miami Children's Hospital - 1987
- Completed a comprehensive dentistry program at the University of Florida - 1996
- Chairman of the Board, Clinicians Report Foundation
- Project Director and Clinical Evaluator for Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report
- Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Florida
- Associate Editor and Project Director of a national dental publication
- Continually tests and evaluates new dental products and procedures
- Serves as a mentor and clinical instructor for a leading educational group
- Lectures at local and national conferences
Awards and Continuing Education
- Received the prestigious Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1996, and the same distinction from the Florida Academy of General Dentistry in 1998.
- He is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Florida Dental Association, the International College of Oral Implantologists, and The Shepard Project; A Sarasota Dental Study Group.
- Dr. Dorociak continues to teach and receive advanced education in cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, oral surgery, endodontics, prosthodontics, and many other dental disciplines.
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.