Paradigm Changes in the Profession 2020
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, this course has been moved to virtual format
- The most important dentistry advancements this year!
- Living with the new infection control necessities.
- Zirconia is NOT Zirconia. Which is best?
- Scanning in-office is increasing rapidly.
- Corporates are growing and expanding in influence with good and not-so-good characteristics.
- Cone beam continues to dominate technology.
- Sleep medicine is becoming a part of dentistry.
- How to make implants serve longer & better.
- Preserving natural teeth for a lifetime.
Joined by a team of CR scientists, real-world practitioners, and well-known dental educators, Gordon offers our annual study club course, “Paradigm Changes in the Profession.” Along with the broad education offered, the day will end with a Q&A panel — a participant favorite!
This course is included with full International Study Club Membership. Membership to our International Study Club is not required to attend, but is highly encouraged.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
8 am - noon Mountain Time 4 CE