Expanding Your Practice with Orthodontics
Is orthodontic treatment in your practice? If not, why not?
Predoctoral dental education usually excludes orthodontics. Adding orthodontic treatment to a typical general practice adds variety, excitement, more staff involvement, patient satisfaction, and increased revenue. David Wright, a successful general practitioner who has 20 years of orthodontic experience, shows you how adding orthodontic treatment can grow your general or pediatric practice. The following and other topics are included:
- Obtaining optimum orthodontic continuing education while still practicing.
- Developing the skills to identify which cases are best for your practice, and which cases are best to refer.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for orthodontic treatment.
- Early treatment and adult pre-prosthetic treatment (such as the orthodontic eruption of a single tooth).
- Successful aligner therapy.
- Simple straight-wire orthodontics.
This course, delivered by a practicing GP who has been though the steps you are considering, will prepare YOU to begin integrating satisfying orthodontic procedures into your practice.
Helpful Tip: If you are considering 2 or more PCC hands-on classes, we strongly encourage you to check out our Christensen Continuum Program. You can save over 30% off your course tuition by joining the Continuum Program and receive additional free benefits.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various areas of orthodontics that could benefit your patients.
- Create a plan to integrate orthodontic treatment into your practice.
- Diagnose and treatment plan for successful orthodontic treatment, including aligner therapy, straight wire, and other treatments.
- Accomplish targeted orthodontic procedures competently and efficiently.
- Make more efficient orthodontic referrals by assessing and diagnosing patients better.
Please see our course cancellation policy