Igniting the Leader in You
Product DetailsIgniting the Leader in YouUpside-Down Leadership
How you think, make decisions and act as a leader determines the level of staff support, enthusiasm, and success you can achieve in your practice. Upside-Down Leadership is where staff take personal ownership and responsibility for their role in the practice. It is a simple, powerful philosophy for building your dream team and creating your dream practice. This course will open your eyes to what you need to know -- and what you need to do -- in order to take your practice up one level, or up four levels. Shift from a high stress and high burnout dynamic, where you have the burden of responsibility, to a high-impact and high-performance culture where everybody works together as a team. Bob Spiel will help you strip the mystery away from true leadership and team building.
Inspired leadership is the foundation of a meaningful practice. Create an environment for excellence and do more of what you love in life, not just dentistry.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand 3 simple actions, and one shift in focus, that result in true personal and practice growth, an excited and motivated team and high practice productivity.
- Find the secrets to making delegation and accountability clear, non-controversial and without worrying about conflict.
- Learn the critical, relatively unknown way smart leaders think – and how to eliminate limiting beliefs.
- Navigate the myth of owner control and how releasing control increases your influence and abilities.
- Build a high-performance team where each person accepts responsibility and ownership and works for the team as a whole.
- Unlock the magic of teamwork to create sustainable cooperation, harmony, and productivity.
Please see our course cancellation policy