Optimizing Dental Hygiene to the Next Level!
Wendy Briggs, RDH & Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
New patients aren’t the only answer to practice growth! By maximizing your hygiene department, you can increase practice profitability and offer valuable services that are being ignored in many general practices. Wendy Briggs and Gordon Christensen share how hygienists can focus on comprehensive patient service. Lackluster hygiene programs can be transformed into world-class hygiene departments. Along with providing expanded clinical services, your hygienists should be able to educate patients on benefits available in your practice, such as: options for crown materials, local antibiotic use, adult orthodontics, anti-snoring devices, occlusal splints, tooth whitening and esthetic upgrade potential. Activate your hygiene team and the rewards of patient-oriented service will follow!
- Changes in the Role of Hygienists
- How Do I Get More Patients?
- World-Class Hygiene
- Why Focus on the Preventive Therapist?
- Importance of the Preventive Therapist
- Journal of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Infection Process
- Risk Assessment
- Maximizing the Preventive Role for Fluoride Varnish
- Maximizing the Preventive Role for Sealants
- Maximizing the Preventive Role for Bonded Desensitization
- Maximizing the Periodontal Role
- Maximizing the Treatment Advocate Role
- Additional Expanded Functions for Hygienists
Item #: V4799
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521