New Soft-Tissue Grafting Alternatives - Time to Change!
Lee Silverstein, DDS, MS, MBA and Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
You see indications for soft-tissue grafting every day you practice, but is your knowledge up-to-date on the grafting possibilities and techniques? Simple soft-tissue grafting is a significant service to provide in your practice, as well as another revenue source. In this presentation, Lee and Gordon show root coverage, autogenous connective tissue grafting, covering exposed crown margins to improve esthetics (The Tarnow Technique), how to deal with biocorrosive abfractions, covering unsightly gingival discolorations, soft-tissue ridge augmentation, the “pin-hole” technique, alternative allograft materials, acellular dermal matrix, and numerous other topics. Update yourself with this one-hour video that will excite you and your staff, and provide new services for your patients!
Table of Contents
- Why Gingival Grafting?
- Root Coverage: Autogenous Connective Tissue Graft
- Dermal Matrix
- Connective Tissue Graft Multiple Teeth Envelope Harvest
- Covering Crown Margins in the Esthetic Zone: Semilunar Transpositional Flap "Tarnow Procedure"
- Biocorrosive Abfractions or Class V Restorations Present
- Covering Unsightly Gingival Colorations
- Types of Soft-Tissue Grafts: Autogenous Palatal or Connective Tissue Ridge Augmentation
- Types of Soft-Tissue Ridge Augmentation: Connective Tissue Ridge Augmentation
- Transpositional Soft-Tissue Grafts: Laterally Repositioned Transpositional Grafts
- Pinhole "Gingival Rejuvenation"
- Allograft: Acellular Dermal Matrix
- Alternative Allograft Materials
Item #: V4385
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521