Streaming - Botox and Dermal Fillers in Dentistry
You have seen many references to use of Botox and dermal fillers by dentists. Are you ready for some changes in your practice? Who knows more about facial esthetics, oral musculature and the psychology of facial appearance than dentists? Louis Malcmacher is a well-recognized pioneer in this area, and this video presentation includes Gordon asking Louis all of the questions that are on your mind about this subject. A clinical demonstration on a patient shows the simplicity of the concept. Topics included are:
- The most important, new, innovative, and useful concepts in dental and facial esthetics
- The use of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers in the treatment of dental/facial esthetics, TMJ/orofacial pain, bruxism therapy and dental sleep medicine
- A comparison of new concepts in total facial esthetics
- Identifying if a patient is a good candidate for facial injectable treatment
- A new technique for elimination of the gingival “black triangle”
- Practice management and financial implications of facial injectable treatments
This video could easily be for you one of the more exciting new technique introductions you can find in dentistry.
Item #: V1570
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.