Get the Money off the Books and into the Bank!
Lois Banta & Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
You know the difficulty to accomplish this task! Let us help you simplify it! Are your Accounts Receivables out of control? Do the reports for your insurance (benefit) claims weigh more than your desk? In this presentation see how to develop and implement proven systems to collect the money owed to you, and design systems for collecting without looking like a “bad guy”. Learn effective communication skills, collection strategies, how to track insurance claims and accounts receivable, and how to reduce legal and malpractice challenges by correct coding and collection follow-up. Keeping your Accounts Receivable under control gives your practice the financial stability to grow and innovate. You and your administrative staff need this DVD today!
At the completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Make your software program work for you
- Effectively insurance claims
- Send effective statements
- Discuss collection laws
- Receive payment for rendered services on day of service
Table of Contents
- Making the Software System Work for the Practice
- Insurance Claims Don't Track Themselves
- Collecting Those Important Dollars
- Sending Statements
- Know the Collection Laws
- Payment at Time of Service - What a Concept!
- Additional Resources