Proven and Effective Alternative Dental Medicine
Douglas Green, DDS, NMD & Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Natural and conservative treatments, holistic medicine materials and techniques, and reductions in drugs and anesthetics have high patient interest. The following and other dentally related natural treatment concepts are included in this video:
- Diet and its influence on systemic and oral health.
- Antibiotics – when and if they are needed.
- Probiotics – are they really working?
- Cannabidiol (CBD) - many of your patients are using this medicinally.
- Influence of metal restorations in the mouth.
- Soft-tissue treatments with proven products.
- Significance of jaw cavitations.
- Oral treatment appliances.
- Ozone is used as a treatment mode globally. Why not in your practice?
- Natural pain control methods, avoiding the negative complication of sedatives.
- Treatment of periodontal disease.
- Endodontic treatment.
You and your patients will want to use some of the well-known, proven, and successful natural concepts presented in this video!
Table of Contents
- Biologic Dentistry - What Is It?
- Restorative Materials - Biocompatibility?
- The Fluoride Controversy
- Endodontics - A Health Challenge or Not?
- Removable Partial and Complete Denture Materials
- Enhancing Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implant Materials - Titanium or Ceramic?
- Dental Cavitations - Are They a Problem?
- Orthodontics and Myofunctional Therapy
- Oral Devices - Can They Be Helpful Beyond the Mouth?
- Ozone - Is It a Useful Concept?
- Pain Medications to Assist Your Patients
- CBCT - How It Augments Treatment Plans
- Nutrition - The Mouth-to-Body Connection
- Cannabis - Dental Applications
- Lasers - Do You Need One?