Effective Communication Techniques for the Entire Dental Team
Katherine Eitel Belt, CSP
Being an effective, tactful, positive communicator will favorably influence your relationships with staff, patients, family, and the community! Katherine Eitel-Belt, an expert in courageous conversations, will show you how to connect with compassion, accountability, non-judgment, and accuracy! This video is for your entire dental team and includes:
- Effective communication of treatment plans for optimal informed consent and treatment acceptance.
- How to stop avoiding sensitive, essential conversations.
- Making effective self-management checklists.
- An effective 4-step conversation framework.
- Real-life conversation examples and demonstrations.
- Public relation tips for building a positive relationship with your patients and community.
- Having necessary effective conversations about broken agreements, under-performance, non-participation, negativity, or toxic behavior.
Change your life by improving your leadership skills and becoming an effective communicator!
Table of Contents
- Why Communicating Well Is the Foundation of Leadership
- Communicating Well With Your Team
- Courageous Conversations
- Communicating with Your Patients
- Communicating with Your Community
Video Length: 60 Minutes
Item #: V4734
CE Credits: 2
Price $159.00 +Add to wishlist +Email Friend