Restorative Dentistry 1 - Restorative/Esthetic/Preventive
Practical, easily implemented esthetic procedures remain in demand! Patients are actually more interested in moderate-cost esthetic procedures than they were in the past. See, use, evaluate and take home the newest, best, highly essential restorative materials and techniques. Gordon will help you increase your expertise in all phases of esthetic restorative dentistry and show you how to be more profitable in your everyday dental procedures.
Actually use the respective materials while completing the hands-on portions of the course, make your own conclusions, and take home many complimentary material samples. This practical course is guaranteed to make your esthetic restorative procedures enjoyable, gratifying, and profitable.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
- Decide which esthetic restorative procedures to include in your practice
- Class II resins – predictable, non-sensitive, fast, profitable, and easy
- Tooth-colored inlays & onlays, both laboratory made and in-office milled. Learn high-quality techniques and how to receive optimum third-party and patient payment!
- See and use the best new fast curing lights
- Zirconia-based and full-contour zirconia restorations – are they working?
- Lithium disilicate crowns (IPS e.max) – are they the future?
- Effective, profitable preventive procedures and how to implement them
- New caries-detecting devices – which are the best?
- Optimum and expanded use of staff in esthetic restorative procedures
Please review our course cancellation policy