Expanding Your Practice with Orthodontics
Is orthodontic treatment in your practice? If not, why not?
Predoctoral dental education usually excludes orthodontics. Adding orthodontic treatment to a typical general practice adds variety, excitement, more staff involvement, patient satisfaction, and increased revenue. David Wright and Jay Cazes, successful general practitioners with many years of orthodontic experience, show you how adding orthodontic treatment can grow your general or pediatric practice. The following and other topics are included:
- Obtaining optimum orthodontic continuing education while still practicing.
- Developing the skills to identify which cases are best for your practice, and which cases are best to refer.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for orthodontic treatment.
- Early treatment and adult pre-prosthetic treatment (such as the orthodontic eruption of a single tooth).
- Successful aligner therapy.
- Simple straight-wire orthodontics.
This course, delivered by practicing GPs who have been through the steps you are considering, will prepare YOU to begin integrating satisfying orthodontic procedures into your practice.
Helpful Tip: If you are considering 2 or more PCC hands-on classes, we strongly encourage you to check out our Christensen Continuum Program. You can save over 30% off your course tuition by joining the Continuum Program and receive additional free benefits.
- Course 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various areas of orthodontics that could benefit your patients.
- Create a plan to integrate orthodontic treatment into your practice.
- Diagnose and treatment plan for successful orthodontic treatment, including aligner therapy, straight wire, and other treatments.
- Accomplish targeted orthodontic procedures competently and efficiently.
- Make more efficient orthodontic referrals by assessing and diagnosing patients better.
Please see our course cancellation policy