Oral Surgery Secrets - Level 1
Many extractions look easy, but can soon become difficult and lead to complications and prolonged treatment time. This course reviews the best techniques and instruments to remove "surgical" extractions easily and quickly while conserving bone – a requirement for implants and more aesthetic bridges. Karl's courses make exodontia more enjoyable and predictable so it can be performed with greater confidence and less stress.
Karl will cover many different oral surgical subjects, including: avoiding problems with the maxillary sinus, bleeding prevention/management, moderate third-molar impactions, and alveoloplasty after multiple extractions to prevent pain and increase patient satisfaction with dentures. Participants perform several different procedures on life-like dentoform models.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- More easily do “surgical” or difficult extractions that are frequently encountered in general practice.
- Prevent and/or manage complications that can occur during oral surgery such as sinus problems, bleeding, etc.
- Remove moderate third molar impactions while avoiding common mistakes.
- More easily recognize problem cases that may need referral.
Please see our course cancellation policy