Igniting the Leader in You
Are you satisfied with your leadership? Learn how to build a team that will support your vision and make you enjoy every practice day. As a former administrator and presenter for Stephen Covey, Bob knows some of the best tools that can help dental practices thrive. This course will open your eyes to what you need to know - and do - in order to take your practice up one level, or up four levels. Shift from a high stress and high burnout dynamic, where you have the burden of responsibility, to a high-impact and high-performance culture where everybody works together as a team. Bob Spiel will help you strip the mystery away from true leadership and team building.
Incorporate many of the following concepts into your practice Monday morning.
- Manage the different personalities within your team and avoid conflict
- Develop management skills to keep your team enthusiastic and creative
- Find and analyze the right data to manage and grow your practice
- Set realistic, achievable goals for all members of your team to develop your practice
- Create bonus systems that work and aren’t entitlements
- Make new team member training simple and successful
Change your practice and your life as you build your personal dream team!
Helpful Tip: If you are considering 2 or more PCC hands-on classes, we strongly encourage you to check out our Christensen Continuum Program. You can save over 30% off your course tuition by joining the Continuum Program and receive additional free benefits.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand 3 simple actions, and one shift in focus, that result in true personal and practice growth, an excited and motivated team and high practice productivity.
- Find the secrets to making delegation and accountability clear, non-controversial and without worrying about conflict.
- Learn the critical, relatively unknown way smart leaders think – and how to eliminate limiting beliefs.
- Navigate the myth of owner control and how releasing control increases your influence and abilities.
- Build a high-performance team where each person accepts responsibility and ownership and works for the team as a whole.
- Unlock the magic of teamwork to create sustainable cooperation, harmony, and productivity.
Please see our course cancellation policy