Igniting the Leader in You
Inspired leadership is the foundation for every successful dental practice. Learn how to build a team that will support your practice vision and build practice success. As a former member of the Covey leadership team, and with over 25 years of medical and dental experience, Bob will help strip away the mysteries of being a true leader and will give you the tools to help take your practice to the next level.
Course concepts you will learn and can start in your practice on Monday morning:
- Leadership skills to keep your team energized.
- Goal setting guidelines for yourself and your team
- How to implement a bonus system that fairly rewards your team members
- How to effectively analyze practice data to fuel growth
- Techniques to make new team member hiring simple and successful
- Learn techniques to help dismiss employees without guilt or fear
- Tools to improve communication between differing personalities within your team
Change your practice and your life as you build your personal dream team!
Helpful Tip: If you are considering 2 or more PCC hands-on classes, we strongly encourage you to check out our Christensen Continuum Program. You can save over 30% off your course tuition by joining the Continuum Program and receive additional free benefits.
- Course 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm
At the completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand 3 simple actions, and one shift in focus, that result in true personal and practice growth, an excited and motivated team and high practice productivity.
- Find the secrets to making delegation and accountability clear, non-controversial and without worrying about conflict.
- Learn the critical, relatively unknown way smart leaders think – and how to eliminate limiting beliefs.
- Navigate the myth of owner control and how releasing control increases your influence and abilities.
- Build a high-performance team where each person accepts responsibility and ownership and works for the team as a whole.
- Unlock the magic of teamwork to create sustainable cooperation, harmony, and productivity.
Please see our course cancellation policy