4-Course Gold Continuum Program
Gold Continuum is a 4-course commitment in 2 years, choosing from the following hands-on courses:
- Faster, Easier, Higher Quality Dentistry
- Igniting the Leader in You!
- Implementing Cone Beam Imaging into Your Practice
- Oral Surgery Secrets - Level 1
- Oral Surgery Secrets - Level 2
- Optimal Perio Techniques for the General Practice
- Implant Surgery - Level 1
- Implant Surgery - Level 2
- Avoiding Implant Failures and How to Treat Them
- Restorative Dentistry 1 - Restorative/Esthetic/Preventive
- Restorative Dentistry 2 - Fixed Prosthodontics
- Restorative/Implant Dentistry 3
The more class you attend, the more you save! Joining the Gold Continuum offers the following benefits:
- Reduce your course tuition to $1600/course (normally $2500).
- Receive 2 FREE CE Videos of your choice at your first course (over $300 value).
- Receive FREE tuition to a CR Dentistry Update location of your choice ($459 value) at completion of 4 courses in 2 years.
Online Registration Payment Schedule:
Tuition for 2 courses ($1600 x 2) + $800 program fee ($4,000 total) is charged at initial sign up online. At your first course, our Course Coordinator will arrange for tuition payment for the remaining 2 courses, which will be due 60-days prior to each course.
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.