Paradigm Changes in the Profession - 2020
Instructor: Gordon J. Christensen
Broadcast live on October 17, 2020 - available to watch now On-Demand. Our 2020 annual course, Paradigm Changes for the Profession.
Gordon discussed the most important dentistry advancements this year, including:
- Living with the new infection control necessities.
- Zirconia is NOT zirconia. Which is best?
- Scanning in-office is increasing rapidly.
- Corporates are growing and expanding in influence with good and not-so-good characteristics.
- Cone beam continues to dominate technology!
- Sleep medicine is becoming a part of dentistry. Go there!
- How to make implants serve longer & better!
- Preserving natural teeth for a lifetime.
Final hour is a question and answer session. Gordon, our practicing PCC Mentors, CR scientists, and Gordon's clinical team answer questions from study club members.