Building Your Ideal Team
This video is from our live webinar on Oct 16, 2020. Available in streaming format only. This On-Demand Course can be watched multiple times and is guaranteed to be available for one year after purchase.
Your team is one of the most important practice assets not listed on your balance sheet! Investing the effort in building a great team offers enormous benefits. A team that works well together lowers stress, decreases burnout, improves morale, boosts creativity, increases efficiency, and encourages innovation. Employees that connect with the workplace are more likely to stay with the company, saving you the costs of high employee turnover.
Join Bob Spiel and receive the tools you need to Build Your Ideal Team!
- Make your hiring process effective. Hire the right person the first time!
- Create transformational job descriptions that define roles, goals, and metrics to clarify expectations and measure performance.
- Develop the management skills needed to keep your team enthusiastic and creative.
- Reduce production loss during new employee training by making it simple and successful.
- Create a systems-minded, service-driven practice culture that every team member enjoys.
- Know how to discipline for genuine change, when needed.
- Know when all options for employee correction and retention have been made and termination of employment is the best option.
Change your practice and your life as you build your personal dream team!