Streaming Only - Shape-Clean-Pack
This presentation provides a comprehensive overview of current endodontic concepts and procedures. It is an excellent update for any practice. The following topics are included:
- Rationale for Treatment - Appreciate how pulpal breakdown, disease flow and root canal systems influence restorative procedures.
- Diagnosis - Learn the 3-step endo exam, how to identify pulpally involved teeth, and find the "pot of gold".
- Access Preparation - Achieve complete, straightline access to all orifices and create the opening for canal preparation.
- Concepts & Strategies - Learn how to sequence the prep, establish working length, and consistently manage the glide path.
- Shaping Techniques - "Ruddle on Rotary" techniques allow you to safely and efficiently shape canals with emphasis on internal and external anatomy.
- 3-D Obturation - Step-by-step techniques demonstrate how to predictably fill root canal systems using warm gutta percha methods.
- Coronal Restoration - Appreciate the importance of achieving the "rest of the seal" and how to properly finish successful endodontic treatment.
Dr. Ruddle will bring your practice up to current concepts!