Streaming - Local Anesthesia: Eliminating Misses and Near Misses
Mel Hawkins, DDS, BScD (AN) & Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Everybody would like to have the assurance that local anesthetic injections would work almost every time as planned. It is possible, this video will help! Regardless of your age and experience, who couldn’t benefit from having better local anesthetic expertise? Let Mel Hawkins and Gordon Christensen help you understand:
- Reasons for lack of effective anesthesia, especially on inferior alveolar blocks.
- The pros and cons of the conventional “mandibular” block.
- Alternatives and multi-task supplementation of injections with infiltrative techniques.
- The panacea or problem questions regarding articaine.
- Numerous other pertinent anesthesia questions answered.
Upgrade your local anesthetic delivery techniques and please your patients and yourself!
Item #: V3995
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.