Light Curing Resin for Fast Custom Trays and Repairs
Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD; Valinda Johnston, CDA; Suzanne Kamler, CDA
Would you like to reduce your impression material cost by one-half and have near total predictability in the accuracy of your fixed and removable elastomer impressions? These desirable goals are readily achievable by using custom light-cured resin trays for your impressions. Additionally, by using the same light-curing concept, you may make fast and easy denture repairs, denture relines, and accomplish numerous other frequently needed procedures. This video shows step-by-step fabrication of custom trays by qualified staff persons, as well as denture repairs and relines. This video will reduce the cost of the described procedures, excite your staff when they will learn and accomplish new techniques, and better serve your patients.
Table of Contents
- Why Use Light Curing Resin Materials?
- Team Members Using Light Curing Materials
- Comparison of Light Curing Materials with Other Alternatives
- Limitations of Light Curing Materials
- Impression Trays for Fixed Prosthodontics
- Impression Trays for Complete Dentures
- Impression Trays for RPDs
- Denture Repairs
- Replacing a Tooth in a Denture
- Placement of a Post-Dam
- Relining a RPD
- Relining a Complete Denture
- Provisional Crowns & Fixed Prostheses
- Occlusion Rims (Bite-Blocks)
- Esthetic & Functional Upgrades for Prostheses
Item #: V1947
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.