Foolproof, Fast Single Crown Procedure
Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
After doing tens of thousands of crowns himself, Gordon has developed a conventional technique that is nearly foolproof. Thirty percent of your gross revenue is from crowns, and 90% of crowns are singles. Scanning and in-office milling are great, but most dentists are still doing conventional procedures and having the lab scan the impressions and make the restorations. Let Gordon show you the best, well-proven materials, devices, and techniques that make this procedure predictable and accomplished in just minutes. You need a foolproof conventional procedure for many of your crowns! This video will help!
- Importance of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Productive "Real-World" Fixed Prosthodontics
- Tasks of the Dentist and Assistant During the Procedure
- Crown Fabrication Accomplished In-Office or In-Laboratory
- A Comparison of Crown Types
- Patient Introduction and Shade Selection
- Impression for Provisional Restoration
- Fillers, Build-Ups, or Nothing?
- Tooth Preparation
- Tissue Management & Filler Placement
- Conventional Impression
- Digital Impression
- In-Office CAD/CAM
- Patient Introduction: Dr. Larry Noble
- Clean Tooth Preparation & Disinfection and Desensitization
- Cementing Fixed Prostheses
- Postoperative Follow-Up and Recare Appointment
Item #: V1980
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.