DVD & Streaming - Common Frustrating Oral Diseases – Diagnosis and Treatment
Anticipated Release Date: November 2015
John Svirsky, DDS, MEd & Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
How many times do you look into a patient’s oral cavity and wonder what condition or lesion you are observing and more importantly what are you going to do with it? Because most of dental practice is concerned with restorative dentistry and surgical procedures, the less commonly occurring areas of oral diagnosis and treatment are often overlooked. Much has changed in the last several years that will influence your diagnosis and treatment of these frustrating and often painful oral conditions.
This video includes the following and other information:
- A logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of aphthous stomatitis
- A logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of oral lichen planus
- A logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic ulcerative stomatitis
- A logical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of benign mucous membrane pemphigoid
- Applications of practical clinical information for everyday practice
This video will assist you greatly in identifying and treating these conditions and will allow you to better treat your patients with this new knowledge.
Item #: V3969
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.