Streaming - Sealants and Preventive Resin Restorations – When & How
Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Are your sealants and preventive restorations achieving the best service potential for your patients? It has been proven that most sealants being placed today could serve much better if some changes were made in your procedure! What needs to be done to improve them? Along with live clinical demonstrations of the techniques discussed, this DVD answers:
- When to seal teeth?
- Which teeth should be sealed?
- How best to tell if occlusal lesions are present?
- What are the best materials for sealants?
- Do you need air abrasion units or air slurry polishers?
- What is the longevity of sealants?
- In what situations should a preventive resin restoration be placed?
- What procedures can you legally and easily delegate to staff?
- What are appropriate fees for sealants and preventive resin restorations?
This DVD, incorporating the most current research information, will upgrade and improve your sealants and preventive resin restorations!