Streaming - Posts, Cores, and Build-Ups – Predictable and Strong
Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
As the population ages, the need and demand for endodontic treatment, crowns and fixed prostheses are increasing rapidly. Dentists need to be able to place posts, cores, and build-ups rapidly and predictably! Many changes and improvements have occurred recently. This video answers:
- When and when not to place posts?
- What are the best build-up materials?
- What are the most adequate post cements?
- How to make the strongest tooth preparations for endodontically treated teeth.
- What are the most adequate and easiest techniques for posts, cores, and build-ups overall?
All of these topics are shown in live, high-definition images as Gordon uses them clinically. Viewing this presentation will increase your speed, competence, and clinical confidence in this important topic.
This title is available in our Endodontic Discount Package