Streaming - Effective Use of Four-Handed & Six-Handed Dentistry
Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD; Valinda Johnston, CDA & Benette Galloway, DA
Are you using your dental assisting staff efficiently and effectively? Watch Gordon and two highly skilled, experienced and effective assistants accomplish both four and six-handed dentistry. Subjects included are:
- Optimum operatory design and organization
- Working efficiently in an ergonomic environment
- Operatory, instrument, and tray set-up and clean-up
- Instrument grasps and correct instrument transfer principles
- Correct and efficient use of operating lights and suction
- How to optimize both four-handed and six-handed operation
- The comparative productivity of four-handed and six-handed dentistry
This video will increase not only the productivity of your practice, but also the quality of your services. You can develop a true clinical TEAM!
Item #: V4714
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.