This presentation provides a comprehensive overview of current endodontic concepts and procedures. It is an excellent update for any practice. The following topics are included:
- Rationale for Treatment - Appreciate how pulpal breakdown, disease flow and root canal systems influence restorative procedures.
- Diagnosis - Learn the 3-step endo exam, how to identify pulpally involved teeth, and find the "pot of gold".
- Access Preparation - Achieve complete, straightline access to all orifices and create the opening for canal preparation.
- Concepts & Strategies - Learn how to sequence the prep, establish working length, and consistently manage the glide path.
- Shaping Techniques - "Ruddle on Rotary" techniques allow you to safely and efficiently shape canals with emphasis on internal and external anatomy.
- 3-D Obturation - Step-by-step techniques demonstrate how to predictably fill root canal systems using warm gutta percha methods.
- Coronal Restoration - Appreciate the importance of achieving the "rest of the seal" and how to properly finish successful endodontic treatment.
Dr. Ruddle will bring your practice up to current concepts!
This title is NOT available for digital streaming.