Paradigm Changes in the Profession
Six Speakers, One Information-Packed Day at Treasure Island Casino!
- Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD - The most important dentistry advancements in the last year.
- Raymond L. Bertolotti, DDS - Resin-bonded fixed dental prostheses, minimally invasive and biomimetic.
- Rella Christensen, PhD - The latest research from TRAC research.
- Michael Dorociak, DDS - Clinical concepts to enhance productivity and treatment acceptance.
- Peter March, DDS - Leadership and good communication can supercharge your practice. It's okay to be the boss! #dontbeawimp
- Clifford J. Ruddle, DDS - Current state-of-the-art endodontics.
This informative, comprehensive course will help revolutionize your upcoming year! We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Joined by his team of CR scientists, real-world practitioners, and well-known dental educators, Gordon offers our annual study club course, “Paradigm Changes in the Profession.” Participants will enjoy detailed information about the most pertinent advancements of the year. Experts will provide education in their various fields, with Gordon as the moderator. Along with the broad education offered, the day will end with a Q&A panel — a participant favorite!
This course is included with full International Study Club Membership. Membership to our International Study Club is not required to attend, but is highly encouraged.
Begin your registration by selecting Doctor or Auxiliary and click "Add to Cart"
Item #: CISC-Vegas19
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.