Paradigm Changes in the Profession
Seven Speakers, One Information-Packed Day!
- Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD - The most important dentistry advancements in the last year.
- Eric Brown, DDS - Clinical and business efficiencies for the modern practice.
- Rella Christensen, PhD - The latest research from TRAC, including caries study and crown materials study.
- Harold Crossley, DDS, PhD - Paradigm shifts in managing postoperative dental pain and the opioid crisis.
- Michael DiTolla, DDS - Untangling the "Crown Dilemma."
- Barton Foutz, DDS - Combining old-fashioned care with modern technology in the 21st century.
- Norman Marks, DDS - The use and abuse of dental implants.
This informative, comprehensive course will help revolutionize your upcoming year! We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Joined by his team of CR scientists, real-world practitioners, and well-known dental educators, Gordon offers our annual study club course, “Paradigm Changes in the Profession.” Participants will enjoy detailed information about the most pertinent advancements of the year. Experts will provide education in their various fields, with Gordon as the moderator. Along with the broad education offered, the day will end with a Q&A panel — a participant favorite!
This course is included with full International Study Club Membership. Membership to our International Study Club is not required to attend, but is highly encouraged.
Begin your registration by selecting Doctor or Auxiliary and click "Add to Cart"