From Classroom to Clinician
Dr. Gordon Christensen and our experienced private-practitioner Mentors answer dental students' burning questions and prepare them to leave the classroom and become practicing clinicians. The following and other topics are included:
- What type of practice will be best for YOU - private solo or partnership, group, corporate?
- How do you find and retain great staff?
- What are the state-of-the-art equipment, supplies, technologies, operatory designs?
- What are the best products as identified by Clinicians Report Foundation?
- What can you expect in remuneration as you begin practice?
- What are some tips for interacting with sales persons and distributors?
- How do I successfully motivate patients for treatment plan acceptance?
- What key characteristics are needed to start building a successful practice?
This program will be broadcast live, including an interactive chat with our PCC Mentors throughout the meeting. Attendees will receive a copy of the course recording in their PCCdental.com account to watch again within a week after the live broadcast dates.
3 CE per session - Each session will cover different content. Save by registering for both sessions! $30 each or both for $49.
2-part program. Different content will be discussed during each Virtual Class. Register for one session or both. Recordings of the course will be available for registered attendees to watch for one-year following live course.
Start Time: 9am Mountain (11am Eastern, 10am Central, 8am Pacific)
End Time: Noon Mountain (2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 11am Pacific)