Fixed Prosthdontics - What's Best?
Bring your team and join Gordon Christensen in the historic beauty of the Washington DC area for this fast-paced, highly useful course:
- The best techniques and materials to use in fixed prosthodontics
- Using staff to the optimum level
- The best preps for each crown type
- Scanning vs. elastomers
- Making the "perfect" impression
- What are the best scanners?
- In-office milling versus conventional techniques
- Successful, long-lasting crown cementation
- Repair of crowns and fixed prostheses
Begin your registration by selecting Doctor or Auxiliary below, enter the participant's name, and click "Add to Cart"
Please review our course cancellation policy
7am - 8am Registration
8am - 4pm - lecture - 1hr break for lunch