Fixed Prosthdontics - What's Best?
October 16, 2020 (Friday)
Bring your team and join Gordon Christensen and his lead assistant of 32 years, Valinda Johnston, in this fast-paced, highly useful course:
- The best techniques and materials to use in fixed prosthodontics
- Using staff to the optimum level
- The best preps for each crown type
- Scanning vs. elastomers
- Making the "perfect" impression
- What are the best scanners?
- In-office milling versus conventional techniques
- Successful, long-lasting crown cementation
- Repair of crowns and fixed prostheses
Begin your registration by selecting Doctor or Auxiliary below, enter the participant's name, and click "Add to Cart"
Please review our course cancellation policy
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses (Nationally or Locally) Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 6/1/18 to 5/31/21. Provider ID# 208521
Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.