Creating Endodontic Excellence
Predictably successful endodontics is dependent on shaping canals, 3D cleaning, and filling root canal systems. Evidence-driven techniques will be presented to demonstrate each procedural step that comprises start-to-finish endodontics. Specifically, this lecture will focus on those factors that influence success, including endodontic anatomy, pulpal breakdown, access cavities, glide path management, working length, shaping strategies, 3D cleaning, and filling root canal systems. Dr. Ruddle will teach the most recent advancements and proven techniques that serve to guide each endodontic case toward a predictably successful conclusion.
At conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the role endodontic anatomy plays in treatment success.
- Understand how a mechanical strategy influences negotiating and shaping canals.
- Identify the most proven methods to 3D clean and fill systems.
- Course 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
- Dinner & Discussion 5:00 to 6:30 PM
- Course 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Brunch & Discussion at 10:00 (1/2 hour)
- Adjourn at 1:00pm