Expanding Your Practice with Orthodontics
Grow your practice and expand your treatment services! According to the American Association of Orthodontists, over 2 million orthodontic cases start in the US each year, and over 4 million people in the US are currently wearing braces. The US orthodontics market is projected to steadily grow from $3.76 billion in 2022 to $9.6 billion by 2029. Over half of these new patients are between the ages of 12-17, but more and more adults are choosing to pursue orthodontic treatment. Is your practice ready to help serve these patients?
Join David Wright and Jay Cazes, highly successful general practitioners with many years of orthodontic experience, as they provide this excellent course. Learn how adding orthodontic treatment can grow your general or pediatric practice. The following and other topics are included:
- Developing the skills to identify which cases are best for your practice, and which cases are best to refer.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for orthodontic treatment.
- Early treatment and adult pre-prosthetic treatment (such as the orthodontic eruption of a single tooth).
- Successful aligner therapy.
- Step-by-step process for clear aligners - from case selection, case design, case management, and pitfalls.
- Choosing the right clear aligner system for your office.
- Simple straight-wire orthodontics.
- Using basic orthodontic techniques to improve prosthetic outcomes.
- Staying up to date with the best, easily accomplished orthodontic CE while practicing.
There is a lot of undiagnosed orthodontic treatment in your practice. Most patients prefer to remain with YOU rather than being referred elsewhere. This course focuses on identifying orthodontic treatment, seeing what treatment to keep in-house, and what to refer. Dave and Jay offer valuable tools to make adding orthodontics to your practice simple and enjoyable. Begin offering your patients the physiological, psychological, and social benefits of orthodontic treatment today!
14 CE Hours
October 4-5, 2024 (Friday, Saturday)
$2,500 / Dentist $950 / Auxiliary
Location: Provo, Utah
Day 1: 8:00am - 5:00pm - Lunch at noon (1/2 hour)
Day 2: 7:30am - 1pm - Brunch at 10am (1/2 hour)
Please see our Course Cancellation Policy
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various areas of orthodontics that could benefit your patients.
- Create a plan to integrate orthodontic treatment into your practice.
- Diagnose and treatment plan for successful orthodontic treatment, including aligner therapy, straight wire, and other treatments.
- Accomplish targeted orthodontic procedures competently and efficiently.
- Make more efficient orthodontic referrals by assessing and diagnosing patients better