From Classroom to Clinician
Originally a 3-day course, now presented online in two 3-hour sessions
Instructor: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Attention dental students, pre-dental students, and recent dental school graduates!
Dr. Gordon Christensen and Clinicians Report Foundation are well-known for identifying and researching products, including equipment, supplies, technologies, and how to implement them. Along with our experienced private-practitioner Mentors, they answer your burning questions as you journey from the classroom towards becoming successful practicing clinicians. The following topics are included:
- What type of practice will be best for YOU - private solo or partnership, group, corporate?
- How do you find great assistants, hygienists, and lab technicians?
- Where to locate?
- What are the state-of-the-art equipment, supplies, technologies, operatory designs?
- Which technologies do you really need?
- What are the best products and brand names as identified by Clinicians Report Foundation?
- How do you attract patients to your practice?
- How do you market your practice?
- What can you expect in remuneration as you begin practice?
- How do you find mature mentors for your clinical questions?
- What are some tips for interacting with sales persons and distributors?
- How do you successfully motivate patients towards treatment plan acceptance?
- What key characteristics are needed to build a successful practice?
- and more!
Gordon and our mentors will help you make vital decisions on the major questions you have as you begin practice. This course will save you countless hours searching for answers and save you many dollars of needless expense!
Broadcast live via ZOOM, includes interactive chat throughout the meeting with our PCC Mentors. The entire program is spread over two 3-hour Saturday sessions: March 20 and April 10, 2021. Attendees may register for one day or both days. Attendees will be able to stream the 3-hour segment again from their PCCdental.com account within a week after the live broadcast.
Save when you register for both days together!
Start Time: 9am Mountain (11am Eastern, 10am Central, 8am Pacific)
End Time: Noon Mountain (2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 11am Pacific)
comments from Previous digital courses
Gordon effectively laid out, in a calming and reassuring manner, what most of us are experiencing in our practices and lives and how we could, and should, deal successfully with the myriad of concerns and problems facing us in today's Covid 19 world. It was a confidence builder!
Excellent as always. Great to get the name of products that work.
I have been in dentistry many years. Gordon is still the absolute best in the business in providing the information we need in a short time and in a very enjoyable fashion. Thank you!!
My first official course with Gordon Christensen, and will not be the last. Thank you.