From Classroom to Clinician
Instructor: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Attention dental students and recent dental school graduates!
Dr. Gordon Christensen and Clinicians Report Foundation* are well-known for identifying and researching products, including equipment, supplies, and technologies. Along with our experienced private-practitioner Mentors, they answer your burning questions as you journey from the classroom towards becoming successful practicing clinicians. The following topics are included:
- What are the state-of-the-art equipment, supplies, technologies, operatory designs?
- Which technologies do you really need?
- What are the best products and brand names, as identified by Clinicians Report Foundation?
- What type of practice will be best for YOU - private solo or partnership, group, corporate?
- How do you find great assistants, hygienists, and lab technicians?
- Where to locate?
- How do you attract patients to your practice?
- How do you market your practice?
- What can you expect in remuneration as you begin practice?
- How do you find mature mentors for your clinical questions?
- What are some tips for interacting with salespersons and distributors?
- How do you successfully motivate patients towards treatment plan acceptance?
- What key characteristics are needed to build a successful practice?
- and more!
You have vital decisions to make as you begin practice. Let Gordon Christensen help save you countless hours searching for answers and many dollars of needless expense!
From Classroom to Clinician is broadcast live via ZOOM and spread over two 3-hour Saturday sessions. Attendees may register for one day or both days. In case of technical difficulties, schedule conflicts, or unforeseen circumstances, attendees will have access to course recording from their PCCdental.com account within a week after the live broadcast. Streaming access will be available for 6 months.
* CR is a non-profit, educational research institute. It is not owned in whole or in part by any individual, family, or group of investors. This system, free of outside funding, was designed to keep CR's research objective and candid.
Save when you register for both days together!
To attend the LIVE Class, registration must be completed an hour before class.
Tuition includes streaming access to course recording for both sessions - watch for 6-months following course.
Start Time: 9am Mountain (11am Eastern, 10am Central, 8am Pacific)
End Time: Noon Mountain (2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 11am Pacific)
comments from PART 1 of Classroom to Clinician
Loved the course! I found the information very helpful as a current dental student and soon to be graduate.
Excellent as always. Great to get the name of products that work.
Amazing, thank you!
My first official course with Gordon Christensen, and will not be the last. Thank you.