Answering Your Questions!
Join us from the convenience of your individual home or office for this LIVE interactive course Saturday, Nov 14, 2020
This type of program has been extremely highly rated in many major dental meetings, because it includes only the most important questions and answers at the time of the program. Before the meeting, participants submit questions they want to have answered. The questions are sorted by frequency and category by Gordon, who will moderate a panel of experts to answer your questions LIVE at the course. Many highly pertinent questions will be answered during the program.
Some of the questions we will be answering in this course:
- What techniques are available for rescuing failing implants?
- Which cements are best for e.Max and zirconia crowns?
- What dental technologies are the best for your practice?
- Should thyroid collars be used for all radiographs?
- Are fixed or removable prostheses over implants best for edentulous patients?
- What are the best ways to motivate patients to accept treatment plans?
- Are lasers really providing return on their investment?
- Which is better - digital impressions or analog?
- Is MTA paste best for pulp capping?
- Are all zirconia crowns the same?
- Have minis proven themselves?
- Which devices are useful for evaluating occlusion?
- Are the new glass ionomers really better?
- Keep sending in your questions and sign up for a fast-paced, multi-topic, interactive course!
Saturday, Nov 14, 2020
Start Time: 9am Mountain (11am Eastern, 10am Central, 8am Pacific)
End Time: Noon Mountain (2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 11am Pacific)
Online Registration closes 1-hour before lecture.
comments from other live digital courses
Well done, Enjoyed convenience of virtual meeting. The ability to ask questions and have them answered in real time was excellent.
I think the professionals answering chat really added to the quality of the course, it makes a "zoom classroom" much more interactive and valuable.