50 Useful Clinical Tips - 2020 Edition
Instructor: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Join us from the convenience of your individual home or office for this LIVE interactive course Saturday, May 16, 2020Everyone agrees – 2020 is shaping up to be one of the most challenging years ever faced in our dental careers! The repercussions of battling a worldwide pandemic are unprecedented. Lower cost, speed, and quality are going to be essential as you return to practice! Join Gordon Christensen as he presents LIVE to your home or office “50 Useful Clinical Tips”, his most-popular half-day lecture. This fast-paced, 3-hour, real-world, highly practical program will offer action items that can be implemented TOMORROW. Gordon’s tips will help you save time, ensure reliable results, improve patient services and increase practice income. Included topics are:
- Which procedures are most likely to be necessary as you start into practice again?
- Which products can you rely on to offer predictable results?
- Easy, consistent implementation of infection control.
- New techniques and services that can serve and please your patients and offer new revenue sources for your practice.
- Procedures and materials that can reduce treatment time by as much as half.
- Low-cost treatment options for patients who cannot afford conventional treatment, such as: repairs or salvage of failing treatment.
- Other timely subjects.
$295 Streaming Video 3 CE Hours
Saturday, May 16, 2020
LIVE Course Registration Closed
comments from THE live digital course ON May 16
I will attend next year. Very informative.
I learned a lot of great tips that I can pass along to my co-workers.
I think the professionals answering chat really added to the quality of the course, it makes a "zoom classroom" much more interactive and valuable.
My first official course with GC, and will not be the last. Thank you.
I have been in dentistry many years. Gordon is still the absolute best in the business in providing the information we need in a short time and in a very enjoyable fashion. Thank you!!
I truly enjoyed the format. It may be the future of CE.