Successful "Real-World" Practice - Fixed Prosthodontics
8:00 - 12:00 AM Session
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch Break
1:00 - 5:00 PM Session
7:30 - 11:30 AM Session
11:30 - 12:00 Lunch Break
12:00 - 3:00 PM Session
Our goal is to help you make fixed prosthodontic procedures faster, easier, and more predictable! 30% of your practice revenue is fixed prosthodontics. You cannot find a more practical, immediately useful course than this one.
Join Gordon for this popular “bread and butter” hands-on course and increase your quality and quantity in fixed prosthodontic procedures. Many participants report that after attending this course, they have doubled their fixed prosthodontic activity and increased practice enjoyment.
Go home with the most updated knowledge on: easy fast preps; the best build-up techniques; the strongest and fastest posts and cores; selecting and getting the most from your cements; proven all-ceramic crowns and bridges; excellent, fast provisionals; obtaining optimum treatment plan acceptance; and answers to your personal questions. You actually accomplish many of these procedures, critique them with Gordon and PCC mentors, and take many new complimentary materials home with you. Very importantly, learn how to delegate up to half of the fixed prosthodontic procedure to qualified staff members. You cannot find a course with a better value than this one!
At the completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Determine and discuss when crowns and fixed prostheses are needed
- Select the proper type of crowns or ceramic veneers for specific situations
- Compare the esthetic characteristics of the various types of crowns available
- List the materials and steps for building-up teeth
- Place tooth build-ups
- List methods to avoid pulpal damage during preparing teeth for and seating of crowns
- Make tooth preparations for full-metal crowns, porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, all-ceramic crowns, and ceramic veneers
- Make perfect impressions for crowns and fixed prostheses nearly every time
- Compare currently available cements for crowns and fixed prostheses
- Accomplish proper cementation of crowns and fixed prostheses
- Evaluate and adjust occlusion after cementation
- Provide postoperative follow-up and preventive care