Productive, Efficient Real-World Dentistry
This is our 2013 Alaskan Cruise course. Pricing is for tuition only. Cabins are booked seperately by contacting PCC Cruise Department at (800) 267-0243 or www.PCCcruise.com.
Real-world practitioners see patients with varied backgrounds, income, education and interests, as they prevent and treat a myriad of dental maladies. The real-world practitioner is concerned with running the entire team efficiently in order to offer optimum oral care services at the most equitable fees. Using the data from thousands of Clinicians Report evaluators and subscribers, along with his many years of private practice experience, Gordon offers this life-changing course for the real-world practitioner.
Practical, Effective, Real-World Dentistry identifies, discusses, and describes how to develop and maintain a practice that embodies the characteristics, concepts, and techniques that are necessary to treat and prevent oral disease in a real-world environment. This course is valuable for all members of the team (Dentists, DHs, DAs, and front office staff).
Past participants tell us that our courses offer practical, essential, beneficial concepts and techniques from which every practice can benefit. We invite you to join us and see for yourself!
Concurrent course for office personnel and practice administrators
Lecturer: Lois Banta
Lois has been a well-known, popular presenter for many years. Join Lois as she discusses
All cabin bookings must be made through PCC Cruise Department at (800) 267-0243 or www.PCCcruise.com to attend the course. Register for “Productive, Efficient Real-World Dentistry” with Dr. Gordon Christensen or our concurrent office administrative course with Lois Banta here, or contact PCC directly at (800) 223-6569 for questions about course registration.
Practical, Effective, Real-World Dentistry will show participants how to:
- Identify concepts, devices, materials, and techniques that successful practitioners rate as the most valuable for everyday practice. Gordon includes 20 important techniques ranging from restorative to surgery and from implants to preventive dentistry.
- Introduce new patient services into your practice that can also be valuable profit centers many of which are accomplished by your staff!
- Optimize your clinic days with multi-patient scheduling
- Develop the characteristics of a successful leader and an efficient, effective team
- Organize your life and your practice to align with your overall life priorities and goals